Unsubscription Request (was: Re: How to get your first key signed)

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Oct 4 21:55:49 CEST 2015

On 04/10/15 20:05, Richard Höchenberger wrote:
> I find the repeated explanations of how to unsubscribe extremely unhelpful,
> bordering to disrespect, since it does not provide the kind of help this
> users needs.

Even though I might share your sentiment on the rest of your mail, I personally
find this statement disrespectful to the people who tried to help miss Lynn,
when she is not very approachable and offers no more explanation as to
why she can't just unsubscribe than the following:

On 31/08/15 21:08, Crissy Lynn wrote:
> I have tried any and everything the be taken OFF of this random mailing
> list!!! I've 'Unsubscribed' 10 times.

And yes, I was one of those people trying to help, but I would have found it
equally disrespectful if I hadn't been one of the people at least trying.

Peter.