asking for advice please - how to isolate gnupg trouble

Reid Vail rsv869 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:36:42 CEST 2015

Hello group -

I have two laptops running Linux Mint 17.2 and GPG 1.4.16 and Claws-Mail. Both
machines have the same Claws-mail plug-ins installed. However, on my primary machine
I can't get PKI encryption to work and on my secondary it worked the first time.

below is the message Claws kicks out, and the log messages are attached because the
formatting made them impossible to follow.  --- sorry if there's a lot....

I haven't messed with any of the GPG config files or intentionally made any changes.
Is it possible to re-install a component, or some how isolate the broken part :->  ?

thanks

Reid

"Couldn't encrypt the email: Encryption failed, General error
Use "Send queued messages" from the main window to retry."