Just published a browser-based PGP tool

Joshua Terrill joshterrill.dev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:38:52 CEST 2015

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to show you guys a site that I published, it's a
browser-based PGP tool that allows you to generate, encrypt, and decrypt
PGP messages. There's no server interaction, all of the functionality of
the site happens on the client. Right now it's pretty minimal and simple,
but I have plans to eventually turn it into a secure mobile messaging app
as well as adding more functionality such as signing, verifying, etc.

I am looking for some help as I move forward with this and would greatly
appreciate it if some of you would be willing to work on this with me;
whether it be with coding or brainstorming/offering advice and feedback.
I'm still somewhat new to encryption methods and could really use the help!
If you are interested, you know my email, and my public key can be found on
the contact page of the site if you want to use it.

https://www.pgp4web.com/

Thanks,

Josh