How can it be made even easier!?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Oct 12 18:47:51 CEST 2015

On 12/10/15 17:32, Mark H. Wood wrote:
> Dare I suggest that people who need private and/or integrity-protected
> email for professional use should hire a professional to interview
> them, set up the software according to the client's standards for
> professional practice, and explain its use?

Excellent post, I agree!

Ideally, some industry or sector organisation would hire professionals
to solve a large part of the problem for the common use case for
doctors, or lawyers, or what have you. That way the sector can save
money by combining it into a larger project, setting up the system for
more doctors, etc in one go.

HTH,

Peter.