Keys have expired??

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Fri Oct 23 01:33:02 CEST 2015

david at gbenet.com:
> Hello All,
>
> Am getting a strange message when signing e-mails - Enigmail says my key can not be found or
> a sub-key has expired. Yet Enigmail Kleopatra and Kgpg all show my key - and it has no
> expiry date set in any of the main or sub-keys.
>
> I'm using Linux Lubuntu Thunderbird 38.3 Enigmail 1.8.2 and gnupg gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.22
>
> Any help to figuring this out would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> David

Solved:

What I had to do was I had to add the following line to /.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf:

pinentry-program /usr/bin/pinentry-gtk-2

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No