TOFU for GnuPG

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Thu Oct 29 22:28:54 CET 2015

At Thu, 29 Oct 2015 18:48:43 +0100,
Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
> Out of curiosity: Does the TOFU implementation for gpg already allow for key
> transition statements / is this planned for some point in the future?

Unfortunately, it doesn't.  This is because there is currently no
standard way to communicate the id of the new key.  I've proposed a
solution for this for the next OpenPGP version, which is currently
being work on.  There appears to be some interest, but unfortunately I
haven't had time to work on that recently.

Thanks!

:) Neal