unable to encrypt emails in evolution using gpg

edward torvalds ltorvalds024 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 18:21:14 CET 2015

I found the solution myself, luckily.

You have two keys, one is pub and other is sub right? (you can find
them in `gpg --edit-key CEF41E5C`)  so in my case pub key was fine but
sub key was expired. Its a long story why. So edited the sub to expire
`never` and my problem was solved.

Thanks for your interest.

--
edward torvalds <ltorvalds024 at gmail.com>