Scdaemon log

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Sep 10 11:44:52 CEST 2015

On 09/09/15 22:17, Kostiantyn Chertov wrote:
> log-file /var/log/scd.log

The user you're running GnuPG as probably doesn't have permission to
create files in /var/log. So this can only work when the file is already
created with the correct permissions, and even then there might be a
reason GnuPG needs more permissions on the directory.

So I'd advise to create it in your home directory, something like:

log-file /home/you/scd.log

where 'you' is your username.

HTH,

Peter.