Gnupg 2.1.7 can't decrypt using smartcard key.

perillamint perillamint at gentoo.moe
Fri Sep 11 03:41:44 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm currently using GnuPg 2.1.7 and GnuK with FST-01. It workd some ago,
but suddenly, When I trying to decrypt content using key on card, it says:

gpg: public key decryption failed: Invalid ID
gpg: decryption failed: No secret key

and refuese to decrypt.

However, when I encrypt and decrypt using my other keypair which is not
on smartcard, It successfully decrypts content successfully.

Additionally, My smartcard does authentication and signing feature
despite decryption feature is not working.

Does anyone have any idea why my decryption feature is broken?

Best regards, perillamint.