plaintext non-ssl distribution - who things this is a good idea?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Sep 11 11:23:27 CEST 2015

Hi,

The OP is continuing to "spam" the bug tracker
<https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue1858>.  For the record:

OP:
  [Claims of linking FTP mirrors which are not secure and to the known
   problem of the non-https gpg4win site.]

me:
  This has nothing to do with gnupg.org.  And if you have followed the
  discussions you will have noticed that I requested to add TLS support
  for gpg4win.  Please keep this bug closed and TAKE THIS TO A MAILING
  LIST - if you want audience for this problem address it in the public
  and not on this bug tracker!  I can't do anything for you here.

OP:
  Stop closing this bug.
  I did take this to the list.
  You or whoever runs/moderates it is blocking my post.

  DO NOT CLOSE THIS until such time as windows users are prevented from
  getting your security solution over totally insecure channels.

  This is not a game you know - it's an almost absolute certainty that your
  careless security attitude will GET PEOPLE KILLED.

  Let the person who fixes the insecure distribution problem be the one who
  closes this bug.  It is not appropriate that your ego needs to win some
  puerile argument at the expense of other peoples safety and lives.

me:
  Nope, I have see your post.

  I asked you several times to not continue here.
  Again: PLEASE STOP THAT NOW and keep this bug closed.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner