"g13" tool in GnuPG 2.1

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 16 17:39:25 CEST 2015

On Thu,  2 Apr 2015 18:35, peter at digitalbrains.com said:

> So is G13 ready for use?

Not really.  For example the management features are missing: Adding
another key, adding an symmetric key, removing a key, and so on.  And
well, encfs itself has show some problems and I am not sure whether
encfs is still maintained.

For my own needs I am working on yet another dm-crypt wrapper which will
be another backend for g13.