gnupg-for-java

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Sep 17 13:51:01 CEST 2015

For the record, my work on GnuPG was largely funded by the US Government, via
the State Department/Radio Free Asia/Open Technology Fund.  So are other
projects like Tor Project, Mailvelope, crypto.cat, NoScript, and many more.  I
don't think that being associated with the US Government automatically
disqualifies your contributions of free software.

.hc

Robert J. Hansen:

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x9F0FE587374BBE81