Translate to dutch

Eva Bouwman (renee) eva.milou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 17:03:41 CEST 2016

hi,

No idea how to reach the one able to answer my question, it is not my
intention to post to the mailing list, but I have no idea how to get in
contact otherwise.
I recently started using KDE-mint and right now I am reading about
implementing safety to my system.

I think it is important to share your knowledge with "average-pc-users" in
what you are doing and why. That's why I thought while I am reading your
documents I can start to translate them into Dutch, is this something you
would like to receive?

I got inspired with my parents in mind, reading and understanding English
is a big issue for them and I would like to start documenting an easy to
understand start-up document, which explains why and how its working with a
how to implement. Is there any preference from your point of view in where
to start, what document you would like to be translated?

Please let me know, I am not able to support you financially but this is
something I can do, to share the importance of your knowledge and
application to the Dutch understanding online.

Kind regards,
Eva Bouwman