Translate to dutch

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sat Apr 2 00:33:59 CEST 2016

Hi, Reference:

Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
> --===============1973221138==
>
> --001a1143d312c5cf29052f7375e8
>
> Hi Eva,
>
> Would you consider using this easy tool: https://github.com/dashohoxha/egpg
> ?
> I am not sure how much easy it is, but the intention is for beginers.
> I would love some feedback from some Dutch parent average-pc-users
> (if you can write a suitable doc for them).
>
> This is not a direct answer to your question, sorry for that.
>
> Regards,
> Dashamir
>
> On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Eva Bouwman (renee) <eva.milou at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > No idea how to reach the one able to answer my question, it is not my
> > intention to post to the mailing list, but I have no idea how to get in
> > contact otherwise.
> > I recently started using KDE-mint and right now I am reading about
> > implementing safety to my system.
> >
> > I think it is important to share your knowledge with "average-pc-users" in
> > what you are doing and why. That's why I thought while I am reading your
> > documents I can start to translate them into Dutch, is this something you
> > would like to receive?
> >
> > I got inspired with my parents in mind, reading and understanding English
> > is a big issue for them and I would like to start documenting an easy to
> > understand start-up document, which explains why and how its working with a
> > how to implement. Is there any preference from your point of view in where
> > to start, what document you would like to be translated?
> >
> > Please let me know, I am not able to support you financially but this is
> > something I can do, to share the importance of your knowledge and
> > application to the Dutch understanding online.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Eva Bouwman

Some other people are interested in translating & discussing translator tools
for various PD/ free source software inckuding eg:
		Dutch -- majordomo at nl.FreeBSD.org
	http://www.freebsd.org/nl/
& I guess there may be similar for linux communities.
& as gpg runs on various bsd & linux etc, any work done on translating generic
gpg to Dutch could be available via OS dependent ports wrappers,
in case of freebsd:
	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=gnupg&stype=all
	http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/security/gnupg/
& I assume linux has similar.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.eu/jhs/
 Mail plain text,  No quoted-printable, HTML, base64, MS.doc.