Translate to dutch

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:31:25 CEST 2016

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Peter Lebbing <peter at digitalbrains.com>
wrote:

> On 02/04/16 09:55, Eva Bouwman wrote:
> > I will start where Dashamir suggested , [...]
>
> > Personally I tend to agree with Julian. My idea was not to write a OS
> > dependent document, in my opinion the target audience will be narrowed
> down.
>
> These two statements seem to be in opposition. Dashamir's project has a
> pretty narrow target audience. His code will not run on Windows, and the

Mind what you say ;)
http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/30/11331014/microsoft-windows-linux-ubuntu-bash

> project is aimed at people comfortable with working at the command line,
> whereas most beginners will use a GUI tool. If you want to reach a big
> audience, you should probably work on either GnuPG documentation itself
> or documentation for a commonly used GUI tool, perhaps Kleopatra or
> Enigmail? Personally, I use the command line, I'm not that accustomed to
> the GUI tools.

GnuPG is also aimed at people comfortable with working at the command line.
So I would say that the potential audience of EasyGPG is greater than that
of plain GPG.

I can't make any comparison to GUI tools, but there are at least two people
here that are not accustomed at them (me and you).

Dashamir