Translate to dutch

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Apr 5 12:06:25 CEST 2016

Dashamir, note I wasn't attacking your project. I was pointing out that
it seemed to me that Eva said she wanted to spend her volunteered time
in one way but at the same time seemed about to spend it in another. She
wanted to reach a large audience, I was merely giving context so she
could make better informed choices.

On 05/04/16 11:31, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
> GnuPG is also aimed at people comfortable with working at the command line.
> So I would say that the potential audience of EasyGPG is greater than that
> of plain GPG.

Documentation is more than invocation. You can document a whole lot of
GnuPG, OpenPGP and what not without ever instructing someone to type
something on the command line. But maybe I should have described it as
"GnuPG and OpenPGP", which is what I meant.

> I can't make any comparison to GUI tools, but there are at least two people
> here that are not accustomed at them (me and you).

Well, that's a bit disingenious, I'm not the target audience of /your/
project either. I'm quite comfortable with GnuPG on the command line. I
do have Enigmail by the way, for its main feature, the integration to
Thunderbird. E-mail is a thing I don't do on the command line (yet?).

Cheers,

Peter.