EasyGnuPG v0.9

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 17:38:42 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have made another release of EasyGnuPG.
Things that have changed since the last time that I posted here are:
 - Small fixes and improvements (some of which were suggested here).
 - Finished automated testing scripts [1].
 - Bash autocompletion [2].
 - Making the egpg key-ring the default one [3].
 - Spliting the key into partial keys and using a dongle [4].

Any comments or feedback is welcome. Actually I would prefer the task tool
of GitHub [5] for reporting bugs and feature requests, but either way is Ok.

I would like some help on these issues (if somebody can help):

 - How to use `egpg` properly with mutt, alpine, etc.

 - I think that it should be possible to customize Linux desktops (LXDE,
XFCE, GNOME, KDE, etc.) to add key-combinations (shortcuts) or
context-menus, to run some command on a selected file. This could be useful
for the commands `egpg seal`, `egpg open`, `egpg sign`, `egpg verify`, etc.
But I have no idea how to do this.

 - Write a script/command that automates the process of copying a key to a
smartcard [6]. I could have tried it myself but I don't have any smartcards.

Regards,
Dashamir

[1]: https://github.com/dashohoxha/egpg/tree/master/tests
[2]: https://github.com/dashohoxha/egpg/blob/master/src/bash-completion.sh