dashohoxha at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 17:38:42 CEST 2016
I have made another release of EasyGnuPG.
Things that have changed since the last time that I posted here are:
- Small fixes and improvements (some of which were suggested here).
- Finished automated testing scripts .
- Bash autocompletion .
- Making the egpg key-ring the default one .
- Spliting the key into partial keys and using a dongle .
Any comments or feedback is welcome. Actually I would prefer the task tool
of GitHub  for reporting bugs and feature requests, but either way is Ok.
I would like some help on these issues (if somebody can help):
- How to use `egpg` properly with mutt, alpine, etc.
- I think that it should be possible to customize Linux desktops (LXDE,
XFCE, GNOME, KDE, etc.) to add key-combinations (shortcuts) or
context-menus, to run some command on a selected file. This could be useful
for the commands `egpg seal`, `egpg open`, `egpg sign`, `egpg verify`, etc.
But I have no idea how to do this.
- Write a script/command that automates the process of copying a key to a
smartcard . I could have tried it myself but I don't have any smartcards.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnupg-users