(OT) gpgme-sharp API missing

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Apr 25 11:35:55 CEST 2016

On 25/04/16 09:46, Alexander Strobel wrote:
> Next try to send an email to the list. My last one did not show up here,
> so sorry if I am double posting.

The mail you sent Thu, 21 Apr 2016 14:24:50 +0200 showed up in my
mailbox at Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:46:05 +0200. The mailing list always adds
a delay which can vary. Additionally, mails from non-members are
moderated by a variable-delay human.

But it did arrive. It's on the web archives as well[1]. No idea when it
showed up there :).

HTH,

Peter.

[1] https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2016-April/055805.html