Top-posting

James Moe jimoe at sohnen-moe.com
Thu Apr 28 22:24:37 CEST 2016

On 04/28/2016 02:02 AM, Paolo Bolzoni wrote:
> I agree that
> is much better (A) to trim and answers to single points or (B) simply
> make a clean email.

  In that spirit I offer this rant:

Trim your posts!

There is no need for a complete history of every bit of text in 14
respondent's signature, and every listserv trailer.

I realize many of you use smartphones and tablets and Googlegroups, and
direct experience has shown that it is unreasonably difficult to select
and delete text. Nevertheless, please make the effort.

I also realize that your response is very profound and that it is
important to get it posted as quickly as possible. However, you greatly
inconvenience the readers (for instance, me) of said profundity with all
of the extraneous text you leave in your posting making it a challenge
to even find the response.