Top-posting

Guan Xin guanx.bac at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:35:40 CEST 2016

This post is just another example to show that your feeling is wrong
because I read your example of hijacked thread.
Now you need one more example to show top posters not reading before
replying.

BTW, It is common sense that the Ubuntu community is a mess, and has
nothing to do with top or bottom or front or rear posting.