Top-posting

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Apr 29 21:00:15 CEST 2016

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:41, jhs at berklix.com said:

> Abusers should be forcibly un-subscribed, to save multiple subscribers
> wasting time extending personal discard filters.

I tend to agree, but:

In the 17 years we run this list, we fortunately had only very few cases
were we had to take such kind of harsh measures.  I hope we can continue
in this way.

To make the posting rules better visible, I have put an <em> around the
"avoid top-posting ..." on the list's main page.

Now let's close the thread so we can paint something else.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner