Top-posting

Guan Xin guanx.bac at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 01:24:23 CEST 2016

Matthias,

Just remember that it is you, and not the one questioned you,
who need to look for stuff to support yourself.

A mailing list may recommend bottom posting, and users had better follow it.
This is perfectly fine.

However, arbitrarily concluding that top posters don't read what s/he's
replying
is absurd and insulting, which is definitely worse than not following the
top posting rule of the mailing list.

This is my concluding remark of this thread.

Guan