Novice mistake; where did the sks-keyservers.net sertificate go? (fresh Debian, firefox)

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Aug 3 22:18:08 CEST 2016

On Wed 2016-08-03 02:25:11 -0400, Chew Meek wrote:

> The firefox browser didn't ask where to download the certificate, it just
> put it somewhere! Seems to me a bit difficult task to find it on my
> computer.

Try clicking the ↓ icon (downward-pointing arrow) to the left of the
firefox address bar to see the recent downloads drawer, or pressing
ctrl+shift+Y (or whatever your system's native keybindings are) to open
up firefox's downloads window.

from there, you should be able to see all the things you've downloaded
and do operations like "open containing folder" which should help you
find it.

hth,

     --dkg