Gnu PG - Trouble with Make

James King james.king at thegeekgroup.org
Mon Aug 8 12:19:33 CEST 2016

./configure run in the gnupg-2.0.30 directory returns 'required libraries
not found', i.e, the GNU portable threads library, which I've downloaded
from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/pth/ unpacked, and installed

./configure
make
sudo make install

Aside from "make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'."

Everything appears normal, except ./configure for gnu PG will continue to
return "library missing"

--
James King --

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is