2 Q's

Daniel H. Werner daniel at hillsdalecorp.com
Mon Aug 15 15:33:47 CEST 2016

I have finally and successfully gotten GPG up and running on my Mac desktop and my Mac laptop (and also on my iPhone with iPGMail). Your application is so superior to the earlier version of PGP that I used some years ago.  My hat is off to everyone who working on this!

I have 2 questions:

1)  How can I set the time for retention of the Passphrase?
and
2) What is the best way to automatically send my Public Key to message recipients?

 Thanks.

Daniel

Daniel H. Werner,
President
Hillsdale Corporation
9 Oregon Yacht Club
Portland, OR 97202  USA
www.hillsdalecorp.com
Cell: (503) 709-0950

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential information and is covered by Non-Disclosure Agreements. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Thank You.