2 Q's

Eric Pruitt eric.pruitt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:36:36 CEST 2016

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 12:48:25AM +0200, Francesco Ariis wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 06:33:47AM -0700, Daniel H. Werner wrote:
> > 2) What is the best way to automatically send my Public Key to
> > message recipients?
>
> Why not upload it to your site (if you have it) or to a keyserver?

Following up on this, it's fairly common for people to add email headers
with information that can be used to fetch a public key. For example,
all of the emails I send using Mutt include this header:

There are some other variants of this header like "OpenPGP: ...", and
"PGP-Key: ..." I thought X-PGP-Key was supposed to become the standard,
but I just read an IETF draft
(https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header-07.txt),
and it looks like "OpenPGP" is what you _should_ use, so I will probably
change mine after I do some more research.

Eric