Deleting SSH key(s) from agent

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Tue Aug 23 10:20:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

Am 21.08.2016 um 12:27 schrieb Peter Lebbing:
> Let me answer by example:

Thank you very much. I even knew about gpg-connect-agent, but didn't
connect the dots. I was too focussed on getting it to work through the
ssh-add interface. It does indeed work as outlined.

However it seems to be more complicated than before, since I need to
keep track of keygrips now. How are you guys dealing with multiple SSH
keys while making sure the correct one is being used?

Best regards,
Karol Babioch