SSH agent prompts for all passphrases

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Tue Aug 23 14:03:07 CEST 2016

Hi,

Am 23.08.2016 um 12:03 schrieb Peter Lebbing:
> Or maybe the "Identity*" options in ssh_config help.

After having played around with this for a while, I could solve this in
the following way. I've created a pub file containing the public key of
my smartcard and placed an appropriate IdentityFile directive within the
ssh configuration file, so my smartcards gets now used by default.

Seems to work fine, so I'm quite happy with my setup now.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch