Attacks on encrypted communicxatiopn rising in Europe

Francesco Ariis fa-ml at ariis.it
Wed Aug 24 07:45:29 CEST 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:26:17PM -0400, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> Some serious questions --
>
> 	1.  Are you a privacy absolutist?
> 	2.  If yes, why should we listen to you?

Privacy and its boundaries are a well debated (and well worth to be
debated) topic; keep in mind that any discussion that starts with
framing ("privacy absolutist" is political framing 101 -- would you
feel fairly treated if I described your views on the matter as, say,
"government absolutist"?) is bound to get pretty flamish pretty soon.