Attacks on encrypted communicxatiopn rising in Europe

Paolo Bolzoni paolo.bolzoni.brown at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:12:40 CEST 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote:
> But so too are the privacy absolutists who believe that law-enforcement
> is doing something morally wrong when they try to break Tor's anonymity
> in the pursuit of awful people.

I think you can say this sentence with the one that try break a Daesh
hacker and the awful people being american soldiers.

I personally think that's the point, to be in the safe side you have
always to assume you are the awful people for someone. It does not
matter how real, or absolute the thing is.
Try to break is fine, forcing people to use broken products is bad.