Please unsubscribe me form your mailing list. Thank you.

Paolo Bolzoni paolo.bolzoni.brown at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:39:33 CEST 2016

(1) and (2) Did you read the word "alas"?  Of course it's not
possible. Secondly the fact business policy mandates something does
not make it a good idea, in this case it does not at all.

(3) Study the meaning of the word "Encoding." Plain-text has nothing
to do with what characters you can represents. Nowadays UTF-8 is
fairly popular for many reasons.

(4) "*forbidding a capability* considered a feature" is something you
said. I simply said the world would be better, because the
disadvantages are more than the advantages. If the format is important
for any reason, just write a .pdf or create few pictures and attach
them.