GPL license responsibility

Dimitrova Elena dimitrova at lec.mavt.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 31 11:49:26 CEST 2016

Dear GnuPG mailing list,

I have just downloaded GnuPG and I intend to use it for signing private metadata files. The signing process will happen through calling:

gpg --clearsign < ~/…./…./name_of_file.txt > name_of_file_signed.txt

from the command window directly and the verification process will happen in a standalone script which will pipe the command:

gpg --verify < name_of_file_signed.txt

I will not alter any part of the source code. In this case what are my obligations under the GPL license?

I would appreciate your response as I am new to using GnuPG and GPL licenced software.

Regards,

Elena