Key Discovery Made Simple

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Aug 31 19:05:44 CEST 2016

> In Germany they are proud of their Email Made in Germany label which is
> merely the use of TLS between MTAs.  So things are moving a bit...

I hope they accelerate their movement.  :)

I've never learned how to politely say, "all right, then I think this wraps
up the conversation" without sounding rude.  I promise, it's not my intent.

I've spoken my thoughts on the matter, they've been heard and responded to,
and I don't think anyone's entitled to more than that.  Thanks for
answering, even if we see this differently.  I appreciate it, and all the
work you do on GnuPG, an awful lot.