Unable to import Private Key

Guy Wyers guy.wyers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:52:17 CET 2016

That's what I feared looking at the output.

Now, I have two questions:
- Can I somehow recover from this? I guess that, at least theoretically,
the public should be "derivable" from the private key?
- How did I end up with this truncated export? As far as I remember -even
if it was long long time ago- I followed the standard instructions for
"storing my private key in a safe place".

Guy Wyers