PlussID Smartcard Reader

Antoine Michard antoine.michard at chezgeek.fr
Tue Feb 2 22:22:24 CET 2016

I've found something and is bad:

PC/SC device scanner
V 1.4.23 (c) 2001-2011, Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau at free.fr>
Compiled with PC/SC lite version: 1.8.13
Using reader plug'n play mechanism
Scanning present readers...
0: OMNIKEY AG Smart Card Reader 00 00

Tue Feb 2 22:03:21 2016
Reader 0: OMNIKEY AG Smart Card Reader 00 00

So, the reader is an Omnikey, then I've found this:
Omnikey based readers don't work with that card because the readers
don't support Extended Length APDUs.
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2011-August/042566.html

I've contact +ID support to know a little more about it.
It is worth nothing, this reader is very tiny and you can take it with
you everywhere (It's the size of little lighter).

Antoine Michard
GPG Key: 0xF5C9E7CD0882B381