GPGrelay does not recognize Gpg-2.1 keys; Gpg4win-3beta...

gnupgpacker gnupgpacker at on.yourweb.de
Fri Feb 12 15:58:49 CET 2016

Hello,

> Matthias:
> Maybe it will become a bit more complicated if it is necessary to
> keep the keyrings syncronized in both directions. This will happen at
> least if you let GPGRelay "Learn aliases from POP3"....

Switch off!  ;)

Serious answer:
Latest known version of GPGrelay ist 0.962, extracted from Sebastian's GnuPG-Pack:
http://home.arcor.de/rose-indorf/
Sourceforge provides the source code til version 0.959:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpgrelay/

There seems to be no further development since 2005/2006, isn't it?

In my opinion it would be very desirable if someone would adapt GPGrelay for interaction with new GPG-2.x key versions. And if touching source code, some minor issues with UTF-8 implementation could be fixed too.
Actual OpenSSL libraries (f.e. 1.0.2f) are running without any issue with GPGrelay too.

GPGrelay is the only known free proxy/relay program which allows different mail clients connecting with secured gpg encryption (Inline + PGP/Mime). Because of missing a fully functional solution for M$ Outlook it is needed further more...
Who knows initial developer andreas john?

Regards, Chris