A problem in the web of trust model or a gnupg bug?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri Feb 19 15:27:13 CET 2016

On 19/02/16 15:12, Andrea Dari wrote:
> 1) This is the general situation:

I don't see why this unexpectedly keeps user three fully valid... it
looks like you're right and three should be invalid. Do you have any
funny stuff in gpg.conf? For which of these keys do you have the private
key installed in this installation of GnuPG? I don't think the latter
should matter, but it could be useful to know...

Peter.