How to configure Smartcard without 'toggle'

Nick Zbinden nickikt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:04:17 CET 2016

Hi,

Sorry. The information is basically in the linked issue.

I had the problem moths ago and their was no solution. Now I retried and I
still have the same problem. Back then it was probably 'gnupg-2.1.3.3' now
it is the newest version from Arch Linux Repo '2.1.11-1'.

I want to set up a Yubikey 4 Nano:

Reader ...........: 1050:0405:X:0
Application ID ...: D2760001240102010006041562870000
Version ..........: 2.1
Manufacturer .....: Yubico

Since I never got to the point where the SmartCard is relevant, I don't
think it has anything to do with the problem.

My problem is that I can not select the private keys, because I can not use
'toggle'.

Thanks for your help!