Key selection order

Brian Minton brian at minton.name
Wed Feb 24 16:21:56 CET 2016

On 01/18/2016 08:10 AM, Andrew Gallagher wrote:
> (*) Granted, I don't always sign mine but you can blame the iPhone for
> that.
That's the problem I have too.  Not  iPhone specifically, but my main
email clients are gmail.com on my desktop and gooogle inbox on my
Android smart phone.    I occasionally use Enigmaiil in Icedove on
Linux, but it's not great (a bit of a memory hog).  On Android, I
occasionally use K-9 mail but it's not nearly as nice  as Inbox.  On my
desktop, I have mailvelope, but it doesn't work very well either.  So, I
mostly don't sign my list posts.