Tor and keyservers (was: Key selection order)

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Feb 24 20:53:03 CET 2016

I haven't looked at the links yet, but what is your purpose? Do you
want to detect rogue keyservers in the keyserver network, or perhaps
attacks on keyservers?

There is no need to trust keyservers in the Web of Trust, or even in
TOFU (as I assume in the latter you got a signed message from the other
to start things off, and the wrong key would not verify the message).
Still, it could be interesting to see if the keyserver network is
somehow messed with, I suppose.

Cheers,

Peter.

My key is available at