Single GPG key and multiple yubikeys

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Feb 25 15:56:32 CET 2016

On 2016-02-25 15:44, Richard Genthner wrote:
> How do I delete the stubs with out deleting key? and when I do gpg
> --card-status never updates the application id.

gpg --delete-secret-keys XXX

But don't do this when your primary key is on-disk, only do this when
all your secret key material is stubs.

Note that it is very impractical to regularly use two smartcards on the
same computer because of all this. You should probably stick to using a
single smartcard on any single computer.

HTH,

Peter.

My key is available at
<http://digitalbrains.com/2012/openpgp-key-peter>