Single GPG key and multiple yubikeys

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.com
Fri Feb 26 12:31:50 CET 2016

Am Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 15:56:32 CET schrieb Peter Lebbing:

Hi,

> Note that it is very impractical to regularly use two smartcards on the
> same computer because of all this. You should probably stick to using a
> single smartcard on any single computer.

In case there is an urgent need to use two smartcards on the same computer and
account I recommend to make use of scdaemon.conf and seperate GNUHOME
directories. You may then differentiate between the two cards with the gpg --
homedir commandline option.

Kind Regards
--martin konold

--
Dipl.-Physiker Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n Partnerschaftsgesellschaft
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart PR 126
Firmensitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart
fon: 0711 67400963
fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de
http://www.erfrakon.com