gnupg-pkcs11 status & future

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:31:31 CET 2016

Hello all.

Is gnupg-pkcs11 still maintained? Files on sourceforge are from 2011...

The idea of using a "standard" key container for GPG keys is appealing,
and it could solve my (very personal, I admit, but maybe others feel the
same) "problem" with having only 3 keypairs (for example I can't rotate
encryption key every year unless I'm prepared to have a different card
per year).
With nearly every card I could have a look at, I can keep at least a
dozen keypairs, so that would reduce to one smartcard every 10 years.

BYtE,
 Diego