Obtaining SSH Key format from OpenPGP public certificate without gpgkey2ssh

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Jan 7 14:43:51 CET 2016

Hi,

On Thursday 07 January 2016 20:48:48 NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> Exactly, this is very useful.  In the past, I wrote an article:
>
>    http://www.gniibe.org/memo/software/ssh/using-gpgkey-for-ssh.html

This article describes exactly my use case :-)

> I think that it's worth to keep gpgkey2ssh in GnuPG and to enhance it
> to support ECC.

I would not expect it to be It's own tool. But rather in GnuPG proper so that
the documentation for this is also part of GnuPG and can be found when you
look for SSH. Maybe as an Export option?

I've opened a wish for this:
  https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2212

Regards,
Andre