AW: Key generation with GPGME and GnuPG hangs at gpgme_op_genkey

Antony Prince antony at blazrsoft.com
Thu Jan 28 19:06:05 CET 2016

On 1/28/2016 4:32 AM, Robert J. Hansen wrote:

> Antony Prince was the guy updating Guardian Project's code.  See the
> thread at:
>
> 	http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gnupg/users/73146
>
> According to Antony, you can grab his updates from:
>
> 	ftp://blazrsoft.com/gnupg-for-java/
>
> It wasn't responding for me just now, though.  Antony, are you still
> maintaining this?

I switched hosting providers a month or two ago and those files may have
slipped through the cracks. If anyone is interested in the pre-compiled
files, I can set it up again. The code was pretty much exactly the same
as that from guardian project except I made a few modifications to the
build process so it could be built by the travis continuous integration
system. If you are familiar with Java and Maven, it would probably be
best to build it natively using Maven on your host system. I tested the
binaries on a few systems (all Ubuntu) and it seemed to work as
expected, but I'm not 100% sure if there are any bindings created and if
there are, that they are system independent. If you need a hand with the
maven build process, I'll be happy to help.

--
Antony Prince