SSH hangs when using GPG2 + Yubikey on OS-X

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue Jul 19 10:54:55 CEST 2016

On 07/19/2016 02:22 PM, Ben Warren wrote:
> We don’t see this issue when using a file-based key for SSH,
> although in that case we’re using ssh-agent, not gpg-agent.  I’ll
> try using a file-based GPG key, which will be closer to the failing
> configuration.

Are you using some other tools for Yubikey?

People sometimes do or write a script with

  gpg-connect-agent "SCD RESET" /bye

(to reset PIN auth state) but this only works well if we have a single
connection from gpg-agent to scdaemon.  Having ssh-sessions (with
forwarding), we have multiple connections from gpg-agent to scdaemon.
This could be a cause of troubles.