GPGME & Smartcard

Le Roy Francis thecissou98 at hotmail.fr
Sat Jul 30 11:11:00 CEST 2016

Hello,

I got several questions on how to use the gpgme lib (C++) along with a
Open PGP Smart Card.

First, I saw in the documentation a function called gpgme_op_card_edit.
I don't fully understand how that's work, would you mind providing me an
example ?

Secondly, I haven't received my Smart Card yet for testing, but are
gpgme_op_keylist_start and gpgme_op_export working with a Smart Card ?
How can I change the secret key inside my Smart Card ?

Thirdly, is there a way to override the default pin-entry function to
replace it with a callback function of my own ?

Best Regards.

F.L.R.