Automating the generation of master keys

Aurélien Vallée vallee.aurelien at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:20:26 CEST 2016

Okay, so I did try to add the sign usage to the master-key. That works well
and avoids the use of expect for generating the keys.

But the problem of pinentry still kind of happens everywhere: --passphrase
is now ignored when not in batch mode in gpg2, which means there is no way
to provide a passphrase programmatically when using --edit-key ...

--
Aurélien Vallée
Phone +33 9 77 19 85 61