Installing gnupg

Paul Applegate junkemail at paulapplegate.com
Thu Jun 9 16:20:47 CEST 2016

Your best bet is to use one of these two builds. The first is using the Modern version. The second uses the older version. The second one also has more options such as a keychain and integration with mail.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpgosx/
https://gpgtools.org

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 3:14 AM -0400, "Alex Franklin" <alexandrefranklin1 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I don't know how to install the pgp software. I have downloaded the tarball and signature from the website. I have OSX El Capitan. I have terminal open but it is not clear as to what I need to do, what I need to type in to Terminal.
Please help?
Alex