Fw: GnuPG - Encryption process issues.

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Jun 9 14:17:17 CEST 2016

Hello all,

Since I'm afraid that the message written by Jonas might not be read, as
it is posted solely on the mailing list, let me quote him here and
expand on it:

On 09/06/16 13:47, Jonas Hedman wrote:
> On 16-06-08 22:11:27, Ankit Bhardwaj5 wrote:
>> Hello Carlos
>>
>> As i m busy in completing DR checklist, i will try to finish this by
>> today.
>

> You know this is a public mailing list, right?

My own addition to this is: a public mailing list with a few rules.
Among them are:

> Please write only in English, avoid top posting
> and strip quotes to the necessary minimum.

Could you please not top post and trim your quotes?

Cheers,

Peter.

PS: Just to clear up any possible confusion, I am not affiliated with
GnuPG nor part of any "Team". I'm just a private individual posting to a
mailing list for GnuPG users.